TO: Town residents
FROM: Melissa P. Adams, Town Manager
DATE: May 22, 2020
SUBJECT: Update regarding Town Operations
Based on Governor Cooper’s guidance in Executive Order 141 – Phase 2 reopening, the following changes will take place:
Town offices will resume normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. next week with the exception of Monday, May 25, 2020 being Memorial Day holiday.
- The Town will resume issuing yard sale permits, available at the Town Hall.
- The Parks & Recreation Center will remain closed to the public; however, we are looking at holding Summer Camp beginning June 8th.
- The walking trail at Municipal Park and Golfview Greenway will resume normal operating hours, dawn to dusk beginning today, May 22, 2020.
- Playground equipment will remain closed.
- The Lake Park and swimming area will reopen to the public beginning today, May 22, 2020.
We thank you for your continued patience. The safety and welfare of our residents and staff is our top priority, and we are committed to do our part to keep Hope Mills safe.